Welcome to the world of Frandum
Be ready for a unique gaming experience and to forsake your previous conception of online role-playing games... For in Frandum you will only interact through sentences, words and coloured text, quite like writing your own experience into a book. But another kind of book.
If it is your first contact with the game and/or with a MUD, browse through the various menus, starting with "Discovery" (gee that sounded logical didn't it?).
Foolhardies and experienced players, use the right menu for a quick access to the site's main features or click on the image below to start playing.
- 28/10/2016: New command: SHOOT. If you have a bow and arrow, you could shoot things or mobiles. Note that arrows will remain in your opponent's body when you kill them.
- 27/10/2016: Carpentry has been upgraded: the game now distinguishes on the type of wood (e.g. oak vs. ebony) for the value and strength of what you craft. You can also combine several types of wood.
- 27/10/2016: The way to handle bows (and crossbows) has been changed: you will now use arrows! Read HELP BOW carefully. Especially look at the COUNT and QUIVER commands.
- 25/10/2016: New command: CRAFT. Use it with the name of a thing to craft to get information about the thing.
- 24/10/2016: New command: ALIAS. Allows you to define in-game aliases.
- 24/10/2016: Followers of Galanhir and Shezael will be glad to notice that they have got their death advantages back, even if slightly changed (help 13).
- 24/10/2016: You may now diagnose, remission and medicate yourself. Be careful not to do more harm than good!
- 24/10/2016: Those who now how to invoke can now do it without argument to see what they can invoke. Rogues and Fighters ought to do their spell quest again to invoke a whole new set of things.